The Merchant of Dreams – Giveaway, Part 2
As announced last week, I have a stack of copies of The Merchant of Dreams just begging to be given away, so here’s the second batch!
This time it’s a worldwide giveaway, open to anyone anywhere. I have two copies of the US paperback to give away, plus two single-CD (MP3) copies of the audiobook, read by the excellent Michael Page.
All you have to do to be in with a chance is to leave a comment on this post, and say if you prefer the paperback or audiobook (or either). Please note that comments are moderated to reduce spam, so don’t panic if yours doesn’t appear right away.
- One comment per entrant, please – multiple commenters will be disqualified.
- For security reasons, please don’t leave contact details in your comment – there’s a space in the comment form for your email address, I’ll use that to get hold of you.
- Closing date for entries is noon PST on Tuesday 28th January. Any comments posted after that deadline will be deleted.
- I will be picking four separate winners (using a random number generator), to receive one copy each.
- Selected winners must respond to the confirmation email by Thursday 7th February, so that I can get the books out in a timely manner.
- If a winner does not respond by the stated deadline, I reserve the right to select a replacement.