Book Anniversary giveaway
Since it’s been a whole year since I had any new fiction out – yikes! – I thought I’d cheer everyone up with another giveaway
This time last year I had two pieces published: the final volume of the Night’s Masque trilogy, plus a short story in the BFS anthology Unexpected Journeys. I wasn’t able to give away any books until December, as it took a while to receive my author copies, but this year I can mark the occasion in style…
As with previous novels, The Prince of Lies was released simultaneously in paperback, ebook and audiobook. I have two copies of the UK paperback to give away, plus a CD edition of the audiobook, read by award-winning narrator James Langton.
The short story A Thief in the Night is set in my new secondary world, and was commissioned for an anthology of epic fantasy available only to members of the British Fantasy Society. However as they sent me two copies and I don’t exactly need them both, I’ve decided to give away the spare one. As well as my own work, there are short stories by Kate Elliott, Adrian Tchaikovsky, Liz Williams, Stephen Deas, Benjamin Tate, Gail Z Martin and Chaz Brenchley – pretty cool company!
The books will be signed by me, though if you win the audiobook and would like it to be personalised, I can sign one of the disks
All you have to do to be in with a chance is to leave a comment on this post, saying which item you would like – winners will be chosen at random based on preferences. Please note that comments are moderated to reduce spam, so don’t panic if yours doesn’t appear right away.
- One comment per entrant, please – multiple commenters will be disqualified (unless you’re replying to a question on the post or similar).
- For security reasons, please don’t leave contact details in your comment – there’s a space in the comment form for your email address, I’ll use that to get hold of you.
- Closing date for entries is noon UK time on Friday 31st October. Any comments posted after that deadline will be deleted.
- I will be picking four separate winners (using a random number generator), to receive one prize each.
- If a winner does not respond by 14th November or doesn’t provide a valid email address, I reserve the right to select a replacement.