My author copies of The
I have three paperbacks (UK edition) to give away, open to entries anywhere in the world. All you have to do to be in with a chance is to leave a comment on this post – please note that comments are moderated to reduce spam, so don’t panic if yours doesn’t appear right away.
- One comment per entrant, please – multiple commenters will be disqualified (unless you’re replying to a question on the post or similar).
- For security reasons, please don’t leave contact details in your comment – there’s a space in the comment form for your email address, I’ll use that to get hold of you.
- Closing date for entries is noon UK time on Tuesday 10th December. Any comments posted after that deadline will be deleted.
- I will be picking three separate winners (using a random number generator), to receive one copy each.
- I will aim to get the books out promptly, but given how close it is to Christmas, I can’t guarantee delivery times.
- If a winner does not respond by Christmas Eve (24th December) or doesn’t provide a valid email address, I reserve the right to select a replacement.